SUMMIT Trampoline Parks son las principales instalaciones
de trampolines en el mundo
BRIEF HISTORY OF TRAMPOLINE PARKS
Trampoline parks are great. This is something completely different.
- The first indoor trampoline park was opened in 2004 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since then, about 500 parks have opened in the United States and about 1,000 in the world.
- The parks range between 2,000-4,000 square meters with a minimum ceiling height of 5.5 meters. Interconnected trampolines typically utilize about 50% of the total square footage.
- Annual revenue per park is typically $2.0M to $3.0M with a 35-40% pre-tax margin.
- The parks benefit from many factors:
- High people density per square meter (compared to things like go-cart tracks, paint-ball, amusement rides, bowling allies, etc.)
- Low maintenance and low personnel costs
- Parks typically consist of Open Jump, Trampoline Dodgeball, Slam-dunk Basketball, Kids Court Area, Foam Pit, Battle Beam, Birthday Party Area and Food and Beverage.
- We have a very experienced and highly motivated team focused on building and operating trampoline parks
- We are experienced in opening parks in multiple countries and markets with trampoline parks in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama and Chile.
- We have dedicated teams to assist and manage all aspects from opening to operating a park – from site selection to training to marketing. It can be a turn-key process or anywhere in-between. It’s all up to you!
- We have also developed partnerships with proprietary suppliers to offer differentiated, high quality products very efficiently:
- Trampolines and accessories
- Rock-Climbing walls
- Foam Cubes
- POS System
- Ability to customize your park
- The result of all this is speed. With our experience and relationships, we can get your park up and running extremely quickly.
- And we don’t stop once the park is open, we continue to provide ongoing operating, marketing and technical support